“Kyla, it’s STILL April…” Yes. Yes I get it, but I am getting back on schedule! Keep reading to see what I received in my March Onyx Box. Use my code [jkkgzs] for $10 off your first box, making it only $15!
The theme for March’s box is: “Ladies First”
Who run the world? Girls! We’re celebrating International Women’s Day (March 8th) all month long with our Ladies First box. This month we are proudly bringing you products from brands owned and operated by some incredible leading ladies. #GirlPower.
– XO, Delali , Myriam, Chaia & The ONYX Team
Here is what I received in my box:
- Lua Skincare – Eye Beam Oil – $20
- Firstly, we LOVE a full sized product!! This oil is designed to combat fine lines and protect against premature aging. Remember its easier to prevent than to cure! It is plant based, has a nice soft scent and helps with puffiness, right on time for “All-Nighter SZN”.
- Medusa’s Makeup – Witch Lash Mascare in “Noir” – $12
- I can never have enough mascara, especially when it’s the full size! This mascara is vegan, cruelty free and the packaging is very cute. The brush does not look clumped with mascara when I pull it out the tube and it is a really nice size.
- Raeka Beauty – Turmeric Peel Off Mask – $9.83
- Turmeric is great for treating acne, oily skin, and hyper-pigmentation, crazy thing is I have all three, so I am super excited to try this peel off mask. Containing anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties the mask helps to remove impurities and dead skin cells.
- Not Your Mother’s – Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream – $6
- Another full sized product!!! And it’s a hair product, because we all know those small samples only cover about a third of our hair…I’m always excited to try a new curly hair product and this curl defining cream is infused with grape seed and jasmine to help encourage natural curls to form.
- Donore Cosmetics – “Dragonberry” Lip & Cheek Pod – $22
- This is a multipurpose cream pigment that can be used as a blush and a lip color. I have very red undertones so I love a reddish-pink blush color and it is always a beautiful lip color. I’m excited to try this product.
Tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments down below! And tell me what you want to see on the blog in the future! I love to hear from you all.